3.11.08

A Fast Cash Home Business Idea - Working From Home

Most people would rather work from home. Why get dressed up, fight traffic and sit under artificial lights all day when you can work from the comfort of your own home? The problem with working from home is that most people don't know how to start. A few years ago I found a fast cash home business idea that's completely changed my life.

I started out by accident, I was simply trying to de-clutter my home by selling off some spare books. I was shocked by how much I was able to sell some of them for at online bookseller sites - many of them for more than I'd paid for them at a used bookstore. After selling about 100 of my own books I found myself with almost $300. I quickly realized I was on to something good!

Since then, I've scoured Ebay.com and estate sales around my areas to buy large mixed lots of books. The key to my success has been to never pay more than $0.25 for a book and to never sell it for less than $1.00. I've found that I'm only able to sell about 1/2 of the books I purchase at this price. That still leaves me with a minimum of $2.00 for every $1.00 I spend - and that's assuming my books only sell for $1.00 a piece! I regularly come across rare books or old editions that easily sell for $50.00 or more.

Selling books from home has been a great fast cash home business idea for me. Now I work the hours I want and can come and go as I please. I'm living the dream!

If you need money now, like I mean in the next hour, try what I did. I am making more money now than in my old business and you can too, read about Martin Thomas in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical for just ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.

Quickest-way-to-make-money-on-earth.com Imagine doubling your money every week with no or little risk! To discover a verified list of Million Dollar Corporations offering you their products at 75% commission to you. Click the link below to learn HOW you will begin compounding your capital towards your first Million Dollars at the easy corporate money program. stock trading,stock market,stock markets,day trading,stock quotes,share trading,trading,trading software,buy shares,buying shares,share dealing

No comments:

Post a Comment